Competition for Governor's Grants Started
The grant for the implementation of socially significant projects will be provided not only to non-profit organizations, but also to initiative groups. On behalf of the governor, special emphasis will be placed on supporting initiatives in the region's municipalities.
The total grant fund this year will amount to over 100 million rubles. Acceptance of applications for participation in the first competition began on July 24, and will end on August 23 at 23:30 local time. Applications are formed and submitted on the website of the governor's grants74.rf in electronic form.
Non-governmental organizations of the region that implement their projects in one of the following areas can apply for grants from the Governor of the Chelyabinsk Region:
- social services, social support and protection of citizens;
- protecting the health of citizens, promoting a healthy lifestyle;
- support for family, motherhood, fatherhood and childhood;
- support of youth projects, the implementation of which covers the types of activities provided for by Article 311 of the Federal Law of January 12, 1996, No. 7-FZ "On Non-Commercial Organizations";
- support of projects in the field of science, education, enlightenment;
- support for projects in the field of culture and art;
- preservation of historical memory;
- protection of human and civil rights and freedoms, including protection of prisoners' rights;
- environmental protection and animal protection;
- strengthening of interethnic and interreligious harmony;
- development of public diplomacy and support of compatriots;
- development of civil society institutions.
You can get advice on all additional questions in the public relations department of the Government of the Chelyabinsk region by phone: 8 (351) 264-05-22, as well as in the Foundation "Center for Support of Civil Initiatives and Development of the Non-Commercial Sector of the Economy of the Chelyabinsk Region" by phone: 8 (351 ) 220-74-20.