National Recognition Award Winners
The award of the National Recognition Prize winners will be held on November 4 in Chelyabinsk. The award was established by the House of Friendship of Peoples of the Chelyabinsk Region with the support of the Regional Ministry of Culture in 2014.
This year, 40 applications from 14 territories of the Chelyabinsk region were submitted to the competition. After preliminary selection, 29 applicants were shortlisted. Representatives of the House of Friendship of Peoples of the Chelyabinsk Region note that in 2018, more than 40 applications were also submitted, which indicates the interest in participating in the competition.
Among the winners of this year's award are public figures, leaders of national cultural centers and creative groups, muezzins and even composers.
“Not only the number of applicants for the prize is growing every year, but also the originality and scale of the new forms of work with the participants of national-cultural associations, which are presented in their applications by the contestants, are surprising. In addition, this year we have new nominations, for example: “The best performer of the works of A. S. Pushkin,” dedicated to the 220th anniversary of the great poet, ”said Yulia Lapidus, director of the House of Peoples' Friendship.
The names of the winners will be announced at a gala concert of the regional festival of national cultures "Inflorescence friendly of the Urals", which will be held on November 4 in the Philharmonic Hall. S. S. Prokofiev and will be dedicated to the Day of National Unity.
It is noted that the winners of the National Recognition-2019 Prize live and conduct creative activities in various cities and towns of the Chelyabinsk Region.
2019 Prize Nominations:
- The best leader of the amateur amateur national theater team, circle, studio;
- The best performer of the works of A.S. Pushkin;
- For the creation of new forms of work of the national-cultural association in the field;
- For the creation of new forms of work on civil-patriotic education of children and youth;
- For participation in the organization and holding of national holidays 2018-2019;
- The best published work in the media on the topic "National History of the Native Land";
- Patronage, sponsorship.