Help will be provided
Until October 31, documents are accepted for the provision of social support in the form of a one-time social allowance for the preparation for the school year of children from large families of poor families and children with disabilities from low-income families under the age of 18 who are studying full-time.
The amount of the benefit is 1,500 rubles.
Applications are accepted by specialists of the social welfare department of the city administration at the applicant’s place of residence at the following addresses: 123 Suvorova Street, room. 203 - Leninsky and Right-Bank districts, as well as Lenin Avenue, 138, office. 4 - Ordzhonikidze district.
The regional lump-sum social allowance is paid through the federal postal service at the place of residence until December 10.
For his appointment, you must provide:
- Identity document of the applicant;
- Residence permit for foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- A temporary residence permit and a document confirming the existence of an employment relationship for foreign citizens and stateless persons temporarily residing in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Documents confirming the income of each family member for the last three calendar months preceding the month of submitting the application for the provision of a one-time social allowance, or documents confirming the absence of income;
- A certificate from the registry office on the basis of making information about the father in the birth certificate of the child or a certificate of paternity;
- Certificate from the place of study of the child (children);
- A copy of the decision of the local government on establishing custody of a minor (guardianship) or an agreement on the exercise of guardianship or guardianship (in the case when the family has children under guardianship (guardianship);
- For large families - a certificate of a large family in the Chelyabinsk region, in the absence of a certificate - a birth certificate for each child;
For families with children with disabilities - the birth certificate of a disabled child and a certificate confirming the fact of disability, issued by the federal state institution of medical and social examination.