Tuesday, 01 October 2019 09:37

Homeland is calling!

On the first of October in the territory of the Russian Federation, military service begins, which will last until December 31, 2019.

In Magnitogorsk, it is planned to call for service 355 people aged 18 to 27 years. 70% of recruits will serve in the ground forces. The remaining 30% will be allocated to the national guard, strategic missile forces, airborne troops, navy, military space forces.

Today, within the walls of the city administration, an organizing committee on the issues of the autumn draft was held. At the meeting, they discussed plans and tasks for fulfilling the draft of citizens for military service, as well as the readiness of healthcare institutions to undergo medical commission by conscripts.

It is worth adding that young men with secondary and higher professional education can go to the army for two years under a contract, bypassing military service.

Note that four Magnitogorsk draftees can go to serve in the presidential regiment.

Additional information can be obtained from the military commissariat of the Chelyabinsk region in Magnitogorsk at the address: Lenin Avenue, 8.

Or by phone: 22-05-87.

IMG 1173 27 09 19 02 13 1

 

IMG 1171 27 09 19 02 13

112

Dispatching and control
departmentr